HOME CARE: Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy addresses the skills needed to complete the activities of daily living. Treatment may be focused on therapeutic exercises, activities of daily living (ADL) retraining, pain management, medical equipment needs, wheelchair positioning, home safety and accessibility.
HOME HEALTH CARE:
Areas we can assist you with:
- Cognitive and memory care
- Providing evaluation and treatment for those experiencing cognitive changes.
- Evaluation and adaptive interventions for family and client for ongoing support and planning.
- Activities of daily living (ADL) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADL)
- ADL’s: eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, mobility and grooming
- IADL’s: managing finances, transportation, shopping and meal preparation, house cleaning and home maintenance, managing communication and medications
- Therapeutic exercise
- Pain management
- Energy conservation techniques
- Medical equipment needs
- Wheelchair or mobility device positioning
- Home safety
- Home accessibility
- Driving safety by addressing cognitive and physical needs